turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Virginia boys

Started by mossybird, February 16, 2011, 09:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossybird

Any Virginia boys out there? If so, better hit the range tomorrow. 70 degrees tomorrow. If you haven't patterned yet, tomorrow is the day. Good luck!\

Kevin

vaturkey

MOSSYBIRD

BEDFORD VA. HERE  !!!

BENELLI IS ALREADY DIALED IN  !!   THANKS

VATURKEY   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

mossybird

Quote from: vaturkey on February 16, 2011, 09:14:01 PM
MOSSYBIRD

BEDFORD VA. HERE  !!!

BENELLI IS ALREADY DIALED IN  !!   THANKS

VATURKEY   :newmascot:
Heck yeah bro! Im gonna dial in my Mossy 535 and H&R 12 gauges tomorrow!  :z-guntootsmiley:

mossybird

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on February 16, 2011, 09:27:49 PM
Winchester, VA here and won't have time to shoot, just found out I gotta drive all the way to Floyd, VA to pick up my son..........and then back to Winchester ::)  Ex-wifes................pain in the.......well you know >:(
Dang it.....Well Fridays just as good at 72 but windy :/  :anim_25:

Kevin

struttin_1

Another Winchester area guy here! Have to work on Friday but might let a few fly when I get home before it gets dark.

makova

heck i'm still hunting deer!!! goose!

RaspyD

Another Winchester, Virginia Turkey Nut! 
Perfection Turkey Calls

Timber Chicken

The Browning Gold is go to go in Red House, VA.

turkey_slayer

Just got back in from shooting.  Shot once to make sure my gun was still on and it was  :icon_thumright: 

gun for hire

Franklin County here.  Gonna turn the new mossy 500 bantam 20 loose this weekend and see what she will do.

GOLD HUNTER

YEP! Roanoke Va. here and we are going to the low moor range friday and monday and friday ...........oh son we'll go any day it nice!!!

Brian

outlaw

Im a good guy !!!

swamppirate

Old thread but im from  Richmond....my buddy's and I hunt a lot in Craig Co.  However I am currently in Georgia!
Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

VA_Birdhunter

Southwest VA here....Dickenson Co.  in the coal fields.....my Moss. 935 is raring and ready to go....I've been petting her for the past month everyday!!  :z-guntootsmiley:
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

swamppirate

Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on March 19, 2012, 11:29:47 PM
Southwest VA here....Dickenson Co.  in the coal fields.....my Moss. 935 is raring and ready to go....I've been petting her for the past month everyday!!  :z-guntootsmiley:

My folks are from Clinchco and Clintwood....we might be kin!!  Good luck this season...
Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee