only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bottomland Camo

Started by Dedduc, April 01, 2021, 08:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpaholic

Quote from: the Ward on April 02, 2021, 11:24:38 AM
Quote from: 2eagles on April 02, 2021, 07:21:16 AM
I know bottomland is the hottest thing in camo right now. Guns, blinds, pants, coats, masks, backpacks and underwear have to be bottomland. And never mix camo patterns. I don't know why. I think any natural color works fine if I just sit still.
I think it is that most of us hunters are getting older, and have money we didn't have in our youth to purchase the stuff we wanted. Now we have a little more disposable income, we want the stuff we missed out on. Nostalgia is a powerful thing. Plus those old patterns really were/are effective. That's my best guess anyways!

Sungrazer

Glad to see all the positive remarks about the Nomad stretch light pants! Granted I got a deal on them, but when I opened them and saw the hang tag that read $100 they reminded me of my Wife's pajamas. I've been scared to wear them outside near anything sharp or thorny!

Big Jeremy

I really like the Magellan cotton pants, but not their other stuff. I also like the Mossy Oak Tibbee stuff. Mine has held up well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle_Ott

The new Nomad stretch-lite pants are fantastic. I have only worn them on 5 hunts so far this season but I've done plenty of crawling and the knees are holding up well.

My favorites are the Banded Lightweight Technical pants.  They hold up really well to anything you can throw at them. 

Tom007

Quote from: 2eagles on April 02, 2021, 07:21:16 AM
I know bottomland is the hottest thing in camo right now. Guns, blinds, pants, coats, masks, backpacks and underwear have to be bottomland. And never mix camo patterns. I don't know why. I think any natural color works fine if I just sit still.

You aren't kidding. I've been watching the pricing on Original Bottomland Remingtons, they are getting big bucks right now. Well over 1000 bucks....crazy, if they only brought them back they couldn't make enough of them....
"Solo hunter"