OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Black Friday Deals

Started by PA-strutter, November 26, 2019, 09:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syn

Well, my sweetheart got me a pair of the Maven C1's in 10x42. I can honestly say that they live up to the expectations I had built up after 2 years of trying to decide on a pair of binos. I am thoroughly pleased with them. I think they will do great in the woods and on the edge of the fields.  I did see where they have the 20% off till the 31st, and a 10% off gift cards, as well as a discounted price for demos. I can't help but wonder if they would stack the discounts? It would be a great deal if they would.

Syn

TauntoHawk

Jumping in on the maven discussion I have a set of zen ray primes 8x42 they are excellent and on pair with the B series of maven but wanted something light my wife or kids can carry when I take them out as well as serve as a back up pair. At 30oz sometimes primes are more than necessary for timber hunting turkeys. I grabbed a c2 7x28 during their December sale.

Very nice for the money and will serve perfectly how I wanted them even my 5yr old can fit them to her face and run the adjuster.

Brightness, color, clarity, and fov are all vastly more important then magnification and yet the majority of people buy high power cheep binos which usually results in them being dissatisfied or not using them much in the field.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>