OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Checked my trail cam tonight and Oh My Gosh, Florida Buck

Started by Stoner, September 20, 2011, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

I checked my trail cam this evening and was pleasantly surprised. This is the largest Florida buck that I have ever seen. I cannot get over how wide the rack is and the tine length. You will also note there is a double beam. The body is large and his face is black. I have three nice bucks on this parcel of property. I have been growing food plots year round and been doing some supplemental feed with protein pellets and corn mixed together. What do you all think of this fellow.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

drenalinld

turkey slayer

Quote from: 2ounce6s on September 20, 2011, 09:37:49 PM
Not that I would have any experience with such but that sure looks like a triple beam to me, three separate beams from the skull.
And a once in a lifetime unique buck. Best of luck to you this season, hope you get him. :icon_thumright:
:agreed:  :anim_25:

FANMAN

VAHUNTER

he is a good one. only thing he is lacking is mass. but still a real trophy !!!!!
Good things come to those who wait

Reloader

That's a good one for sure.

If it's anything like around here, we occassionally get a monster pic or 3, but noone ever sees them.  Big OLD bucks get to that age for a reason, they are pretty much 100% nocturnal.

Duke0002

barry

Basser69

You need to give him a ride home in the back of your truck!  :anim_25:

Ol'Mossy

mikejd

Its a good thing hes in that cage he should be easy to hit. 

Just kidding. good luck. definitely a once in a lifetime, triple main beam.

Old Gobbler

I have to second Stoners assessment that is a very nice buck ,  - and being from Florida a exceptional one too - very long tines- he looks to be getting thick around the neck also with the body mass

hunt that spot for sure --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

briancady