turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Illinois Double

Started by renegade19, April 10, 2012, 11:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renegade19

These guys gave me and Trapper Al a show for 2 hours yesterday but were on the wrong side of a property line.  We did the right thing and passed on the shot.  Today, we had permission to hunt that property!  Last two times we've squeezed the trigger, we've killed doubles!!  Hooks slate, Hooks diaphragm, Hevi # 7 in my 870.  Waiting on 5th season to get here!!!!

Mike Honcho

Nothing like a double to make a great hunting memory!   
Congratulations!  I'm chomping at the bit...KS shotgun season opens tomorrow morning.

boomer

Congrats!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Wrangler95

:you_rock:

Very nice going,congrats!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Ol'Mossy

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

pittboss

Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

hobbes

Congrats in IL.  I didn't get to make my usual IL trip this spring, but have been getting text messages and photos from my buddies and family keeping me up to speed on their IL hunts so far (youth and 1st). 

Good Luck in the 5th.

lmbhngr

OntGobbler

Awesome!! I can't wait till April 25th gets here!!

Rio Fan

Nice looking birds, congrats!  :icon_thumright:

heathwesley

Congrats!  I am right on the line (Macoupin County) so are season does not start until next Monday.  I cant stand it much longer.  I went out this morning before work just to listen for an hour at a spot!!!!  Bummer you have to wait until 5th season now.  Me my brother and my brother in law always make sure we get a tag for every season so wants it starts we pretty much hunt until season ends in May!

renegade19

Beleive it or not, I love 5th season so I usually try to get my 2nd and 3rd tags for it.  My buddy has a 4th and a 5th and I've got a good friend coming down from East Central Illinois for 5th season so I'll be busy!  Some fishing should keep me entertained until then.  Good luck!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase