OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Obsession calls ?

Started by Ol Yelper, February 13, 2017, 08:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol Yelper

Any of you guys know anything about Obsession calls? I see the strikers on ebay, they look really nice and they're not priced to bad. Wonder how they sound?? I've not seen any mention of them here.

doublespurs21

I believe his name is Derrich Stuckey.  check is feedback on ebay,, he does sell a lot of strikers.

Ol Yelper

OK, I have seen that name on here often and with good reviews. Odd though, just went on ebay and couldn't  find a one. A few days ago there were a bunch. All sold? Or removed? Huh!

870BkWht

Derrick Stuckey makes a great striker.  His customer service is top notch and the strikers sound great balance well and look great.  I would recommend his dymondwood, tulipwood, and maccassar ebony. If your only buying one buy the tulipwood it will run any call you put it too.

Muskrat6

I own two pots from Obsession calls.The ''Red Zebra" glass over Zebra wood and a Marblewood slate over glass.Top notch calls that sound great and excellent customer service.

Gobbleandgrunt

Quote from: Ol Yelper on February 13, 2017, 08:31:10 PM
OK, I have seen that name on here often and with good reviews. Odd though, just went on ebay and couldn't  find a one. A few days ago there were a bunch. All sold? Or removed? Huh!
He put it all back in there. I believe he removed all of his items to take to Nashville. Great guy great products.

hookedspur

Good all around ,great strikers.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

870BkWht

His Blue Mahoe Crystal over glass sounds really good as well.  It's Crisp but raspy also if that makes sense.