turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Oak ridge ceramic and aluminum over aluminum

Started by Techn9cian02, October 05, 2016, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techn9cian02

Anybody have an oak ridge ceramic and or aluminum over aluminum? If so how do they run, have any luck using them? I bought one of each already! Pics would be appreciated too!

MikeStaten

I've got the aluminum over aluminum in sapele pot and it sounds great.  Easy to run too.  I'd expect his ceramic to be good.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: MikeStaten on October 05, 2016, 05:20:51 PM
I've got the aluminum over aluminum in sapele pot and it sounds great.  Easy to run too.  I'd expect his ceramic to be good.
x2 I also have this one and couldn't be happier with  it. A great combination!!!

Fieldturkey

Jroddc

Bowguy

I have his aluminum/aluminum. Used it twice n wound up w 2 dead birds. I am very fond of his atomic 13 but carried the aluminum/aluminum once I got it. Liked it just a pinch better. Both those aluminums are great. I'm not a giant ceramic fan but his is very good

sixbird

Jimmy made a couple of aluminum over aluminum in a ash pot for a buddy and me...All I can say is WOW!!!
You'll be happy!

outdoors

I HAVE A CERAMIC / ALUMINUM
VERY RASPY AND LOUD  SHE DOESNT GET TO PLAY TO QUIET LIKE .
JUST PLANE LOUD .........
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Bowhuntr73

Jimmy is working on a ceramic for me, confident anything from him will be awesome!!!