OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Larry Gresser

Started by hunter22, May 04, 2016, 09:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I apologize if I am boring you posting pics of calls, but I have not been able to hunt this spring because of an illness. I normally hunt at least 5 states so I am about to lose it. Good news is that the doctor took me off restrictions this week and I have contacted an Outfitter for a late May hunt in Kansas. Hopefully it will come together.

Here are some calls from Larry Gresser, another outstanding callmaker in my opinion. There are copper, glass, slate, and aluminum calls in this group. Larry is a turkey killer and usually those guys know what a call should sound like.

jed clampett

You sure as heck don't bore me Rickey...i enjoy looking at all your pots and all your boxes that you post..congrats on being able to get a hunt in...glad everything is looking up...i hope you have success..just getting out there will feel great!!!

scoot12

Keep the pics coming Rickey,  love looking at your calls.  Scoot

eorlando

I have to agree. I really enjoy looking at all the calls you have. I wish I had a quarter of what you have.

KansasGobbler

Larry does make turkey killing calls and his strikers are darn good also!!!!!

wvmntnhick

Ended up with a gresser striker in a deal earlier. It's gaboon ebony with an ivory tip. Had a heck of a time getting it to play on anything but decided to get somewhat aggressive on it in terms of conditioning. It sounds phenomenal on glass and Crystal now. Was almost planning on getting rid of it as other guys seemed to really like them but I didn't care for it at all until then. Now, it stays with me.

Brantleyville

Very nice collection of Gresser pots. I also enjoy seeing the call pictures you post from your collection.

REBELYELL

Rickey, great news on getting to make a late season hunt. Them KS birds better start hiding. That's another great collection of calls from a great guy.

KYHeadhunter02

Heck of a flock you got there!

AndyinIdaho

Damn you have an envious collection. Fanfreakingtastic!!!!!

Smooth_Operator

Beautiful pots, his strikers are some of my favs...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

sbbow

Always a nice lookin at the calls  you post !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grayfox

No boring me. It's just the drooling!