turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

CLINT CORDER POT CALLS

Started by KansasGobbler, May 02, 2016, 10:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KansasGobbler

I am going to place and order for three Corder pot calls. I am aware of the wait time. The question I have....for those who have either run his calls or own his calls...what pot combos do you like the best? Thanks!

jed clampett

I have a jatoba slate and a wenge glass/slate that sound really good..i love the slate...i to have 3 calls on order yellowheart slate...yellowheart glass/slate and a grenadillo glass/slate...maybe some others will chime in here...

Matt k

I have an Osage glass that is nice.

hunter22

I ran his Snakewood and Osage aluminum and glass at Nashville. They were killers. I have a Pernambuco glass he made. I am on his waiting list for an aluminum and slate.

West Augusta

I have one of his Osage glass pots,  an anodized aluminum some kinda wood that I can't pronounce wood and a surprise on the way.  Clint is a great guy.  I highly recommend his pot calls.  Tell him the surface you want and let him do the rest. You won't be disappointed.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

reynolds243

Can anyone send me his contact info for ordering? How long is the wait at this point?

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

bunk

jjnfla

His jatoba slate is nasty love that call,his wenge and osage glass over slate pots are worth the wait..

jed clampett

A friend of mine ordered 1 pot February 2014 and he talked to Clint this February 2016...well he is still waiting

Browning87

I have two on order. Both Osage, one glass/slate and a slate. I was told at least 2 years.

KansasGobbler

Thanks for all of the replies...hope I live that long :emoticon-cartoon-012: