turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Schafer new aluminum

Started by Bowguy, April 26, 2016, 07:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Stopped by Jimmy before n walked out w a trough which sounds great n the new Sapele aluminum over aluminum.
I have his atomic 13, which may be my best meat call. This new aluminum call though is going in my vest n hopefully I get decent weather n field test it tomo cause it sounds awesome.

mgm1955

Txag12

Been pleased with my atomic 13, post up a pic!

Bowguy

Quote from: Txag12 on April 26, 2016, 08:46:47 PM
Gobblengrunt has a pic n soundfile up a few posts down. Somehow I forgot or woulda just added to his, he was running his slate n youd think he owned a pet turkey. Thing came down through the woods, into the driveway n almost into the open garage where we were standing. That call also sounds great n cluck for cluck that hen n Jimmys call were spot on. That call has aluminum soundboard too.
Btw he doesn't own a turkey, just loved that call

GaryG

Quote from: Bowguy on April 26, 2016, 09:02:32 PM
Quote from: Txag12 on April 26, 2016, 08:46:47 PM
Gobblengrunt has a pic n soundfile up a few posts down. Somehow I forgot or woulda just added to his, he was running his slate n youd think he owned a pet turkey. Thing came down through the woods, into the driveway n almost into the open garage where we were standing. That call also sounds great n cluck for cluck that hen n Jimmys call were spot on. That call has aluminum soundboard too.
Btw he doesn't own a turkey, just loved that call

I saw him on Bonter today walking his dog on my way back home from the morning hunt and he told me that story, pretty cool.