News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sneed Hot Hen

Started by TerryLNanny, April 25, 2016, 09:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryLNanny

Must have been a really Hot Hen, just sold on eBay- $93.00
The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

Tom Dooley

I know you can buy them for $40 but I have one that I can honestly say that I wouldn't take $500 for.

TerryLNanny

Yeah, I was trying to get one with out the wait. Guess I'll be giving Mr. Sneed a call.
The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

West Augusta

They were only $20 when I bought my first calls from Mr. Sneed. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

budtripp

I'm going to give him a call after the season ends.  Probably order the hot hen, outlaw hen and tree talker.

Life of Riley

Just curious, does anyone have a picture of what the call looks like??

KYFrid

Looks like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lonnie sneed jr.

Right now Dad's call making has slowed down due to hunting most days. As soon as season goes out he will get back to making calls. Dad does not do computers and he does not have a website, but Chris Walls and myself started a Facebook page for dad. Chris and I post things on it for Dad but he does not post. You can see a lot of pics of his calls on Lonnie Sneed's Turkey Calls on Facebook. Hope this helps you some. Thanks Lonnie Sneed Jr.

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

wvmntnhick

Quote from: budtripp on April 26, 2016, 10:34:28 PM
I'm going to give him a call after the season ends.  Probably order the hot hen, outlaw hen and tree talker.

Better call now. I spoke to Lonnie the other day. He said if you get on the list now it'll be near the end of summer or a bit after before you'll get it. I didn't expect to have it in hand before the end of epseason so I don't mind one bit. Besides, the talk was well worth the time. I think I'd like to hang out and listen to that man tell some old stories for a while.

crow-foot

There was a Lonnie Sneed on EBay that sold for $93 and I bought it.
I have at least 100 pot calls and can tell you from a lot of experience that you can spend several hundred dollars looking for a good call or buy a good the first time and save a bunch. Out of the hundred or so I have around 40% never go hunting with me and never will.
This call BTW is one of the best I ever bought and a bargain for the sound it makes.

sbbow

Not really a bargain since you can get them for about $45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crow-foot

Great thinking there dude.

coyote1

You can't go wrong with those 3. That tree talker makes the softest yelp I have ever heard.

coyote1

Quote from: crow-foot on May 09, 2016, 05:02:18 PM
Great thinking there dude.

That is great thinking! They run about $40 from Lonnie. Save $53 and talking to Lonnie, he has some great stories.

boatpaddle

Quote from: MDTOM84 on May 09, 2016, 08:12:25 PM
Quote from: coyote1 on May 09, 2016, 06:54:30 PM

You can't go wrong with those 3. That tree talker makes the softest yelp I have ever heard.
Lonnie's tree talker slate is the best soft talker on the market!!! I never go in the woods with out it!!

Call Lonnie after season & let him play his Lonesome hen for you. If you think, the tree talker is good, wait till you hear the L/hen..... :o
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome