turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lost my strikers

Started by codym, April 25, 2016, 06:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Harold Fowler will have them to you in no time.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

HFultzjr

Pappy,

That's a great idea! I think I'll give it a try.

Thanks

wvmntnhick

Quote from: pappy on April 27, 2016, 06:57:46 PM
here is a suggestion, get you some bright orange tape and go around the pouch that doesn't open this way you will see it ....
Quote from: HFultzjr on April 27, 2016, 08:28:42 AM
This is one of biggest fears.
I'm using a striker pouch made by flintlock girl.
Camo and great pouch, no issue with it.
But if I drop it or leave it, being camo, I'll probable never find it.
I plan on keeping at least 2 strikers in something else just to keep from ruining a hunt.

I use the orange tape on my two-way radios in the fall. I've dropped one a time or two and with the orange tape, I can find it rather easy. Course, we don't do all the deer drives we used to so it generally doesn't leave the bag until on stand but it's a good idea either way.

codym

I just wanted to give an update and a shout out to Mr. Sinclair. I ordered a one piece Gaboon striker on his recommendation. Got it Friday around 1 pm. Used it Saturday morning and promptly called in a bird which I missed! Anyway it's a great striker and great customer service. I need to order a few more!

gobblingghost

TauntoHawk

Quote from: REBELYELL on April 25, 2016, 10:21:23 PM
Try Midwest Turkey

Mid west has had every package ive ever ordered from them to me in just 2 days they ship like an hour after your order
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>