turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lost my strikers

Started by codym, April 25, 2016, 06:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

codym

So I was hunting in the wilderness this weekend and lost all of my strikers! Must have come out of my vest when I crossed one of the millions of fences. Any Idea who could get me a striker or two to NM before next weekend?? I will be ordering the Holloran striker pro pack tonight, but he doesn't give a shipping option on his web site. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

John Sinclair CustomCalls

KYHeadhunter02

Or look up fred cox. He usually has a lot ready to ship and is very reasonable on prices. Hope you didn't lose some expensive ones.

West Augusta

What are you looking for?  I have a few made up.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Fieldturkey

What do you have made? I'm always looking

codym

I'm looking for something that will sound good on my schaffer mad hen 1 (glass over glass I think) and something for my slates. I don't want to spend a ton of money just need them by Friday, would suck to have to hunt with just a box!

REBELYELL

Bowguy

Call Jimmy n get one of his

Popapi

I can send you a dymond wood Halloran and a purple heart to BORROW until your season ends priority if you send back priority......let me know and I'll send ASAP.

codym

Thanks for all the suggestions and offers guys. I got in touch with Mr. Sinclair and he's sending me something. to get me through the weekend.

KYHeadhunter02

Quote from: Popapi on April 26, 2016, 10:27:41 PM
I can send you a dymond wood Halloran and a purple heart to BORROW until your season ends priority if you send back priority......let me know and I'll send ASAP.

Very generous offer!

Popapi

Quote from: codym on April 26, 2016, 10:45:29 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions and offers guys. I got in touch with Mr. Sinclair and he's sending me something. to get me through the weekend.
Good deal!!!!

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

HFultzjr

This is one of biggest fears.
I'm using a striker pouch made by flintlock girl.
Camo and great pouch, no issue with it.
But if I drop it or leave it, being camo, I'll probable never find it.
I plan on keeping at least 2 strikers in something else just to keep from ruining a hunt.

pappy

here is a suggestion, get you some bright orange tape and go around the pouch that doesn't open this way you will see it ....
Quote from: HFultzjr on April 27, 2016, 08:28:42 AM
This is one of biggest fears.
I'm using a striker pouch made by flintlock girl.
Camo and great pouch, no issue with it.
But if I drop it or leave it, being camo, I'll probable never find it.
I plan on keeping at least 2 strikers in something else just to keep from ruining a hunt.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206