turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Member MIA?

Started by REBELYELL, April 22, 2016, 10:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

Anyone heard from Onpoint? Haven't seen him on here in a few months. Hope he is okay.

Spitten and drummen

I texted him a while back and never heard from him. Hope he is doing ok.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Bowguy

I was wondering same thing

perrytrails

We messaged on archery talk last fall. Haven't seen or heard from him since.

hunter22

Justin was on Facebook for a while but left there also. I always liked him and we visited quite a bit.

Bowguy

I talked to him last fall on AT as well. The place is different than here to be nice so I got off. Hope he's ok

perrytrails

Quote from: Bowguy on April 24, 2016, 07:43:29 PM
I talked to him last fall on AT as well. The place is different than here to be nice so I got off. Hope he's ok
I agree, a lot of egos on AT. I'm sure someone here knows how to contact him. His wife was on here a lot herself.
I'll keep checking back, hope nothing is wrong.

KYFrid

I talked to him on here this past winter, but havent heard from him since either.

TauntoHawk

Same talked to him in the fall on archery talk but not since. Hope he's just busy

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jbird22

He hasn't been logged in here since Christmas Day but his wife (shegothooks) was logged in March 16. I also hope all is well.

scoot12

Hope he is ok.  Scoot

Houndstooth Game Calls

Talked to Onpoint awhile ago and told him some folks were asking about him. He told me a bit of having some personal problems and things just now seem to be ironing out he and his wife are doing fine and said he had forgotten his login.. He did say that he owed a few of ya a call or 2 and he would take care of it and that he hadn't forgotten. Not really wanting to tell his buisness on here I will say this say a prayer for him and his wife, sounded like he could use them! Any way out of the blue he called and he asked me to tell yall on the thread!

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field