turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cherry Crystal -- Sound File Posted

Started by MS, April 21, 2016, 04:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MS

Here's a new cherry crystal call I spun up yesterday.  Very pleased with the result -- clear high pitched front end with a hard break into a raspy, lower back end.  I've had some ask me about my soundboards -- I call it "Zombiecam"  It's three shades of green spray paint spattered on the soundboard then sealed with poly. 

MS

I'll try to post a sound file

Dr Juice

Beautiful looking call.

MS

I made a sound file, running the call with a Harold Fowler one-piece Persimmon striker.  However, when I tried to post the file, it was too large.  I kept trimming it down until it was 7 seconds, which was still too large of a file to post under the 650kb limit, so I gave up.  If someone has a trick or secret on how to compress wav files, I'll post a sound file. 

MS

Finally figured out how to upload sound file to a Soundcloud -- click link below.  The first call series is with my Osage striker, the second series is with a Harold Fowler one-piece Persimmon, and the final is with a Bill Lyman striker (not sure of the wood.)  Please don't judge the call by the caller.  I make a good call, but I'm an average caller, at best.

https://soundcloud.com/user-534062076-289321462/cherry-crystal-5