turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Scored a Parks Custom Series crystal

Started by yelpy, April 20, 2016, 08:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpy

What a fine call!!! I really like the design of the pot and the sound is nasty bad turkey.. Wish I could post up a sound file.

scoot12

Yelp,  I have a lot of Rogers stuff but is this a new pot?  Is it acrylic?  Thanks Scoot

mgm1955

hunter22

Roger's calls are all turkey. Great catch.

yelpy

Quote from: scoot12 on April 20, 2016, 08:32:19 PM
Yelp,  I have a lot of Rogers stuff but is this a new pot?  Is it acrylic?  Thanks Scoot

It looks to be acrylic but I'm not sure. I want to call Mr Parks and ask him. I didn't buy it from him. I won the bidding on it on ebay.

Buzzkiller

yelpy

boatpaddle

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Buzzkiller

Quote from: yelpy on April 20, 2016, 09:23:31 PM
Sorry guys but I had to have it!!!
You could feel bad for us and post a sound file   :funnyturkey:

yelpy

OOPS! I messed up its a crystal playing surface..

yelpy

I want to know who got the all walnut Snozz call. I wanted that call too but I was too late to bid. I got held up at work and was too late.

yelpy

Well I talked to Mr Parks. It is a glass surface with aluminum soundboard. I can't say what the pot is made from. I promised him I wouldn't tell. He doesn't use a crystal surface on any of his calls. There are only a few calls in this style made. He also said he makes about 12 a year and has recently changed to the aluminum sound board to get a better farther carrying deeper cluck. He said it is #3 or #4 on the list of this years call in this style.

boatpaddle

Quote from: yelpy on April 21, 2016, 06:33:09 PM
Well I talked to Mr Parks. It is a glass surface with aluminum soundboard. I can't say what the pot is made from. I promised him I wouldn't tell. He doesn't use a crystal surface on any of his calls. There are only a few calls in this style made. He also said he makes about 12 a year and has recently changed to the aluminum sound board to get a better farther carrying deeper cluck. He said it is #3 or #4 on the list of this years call in this style.

Price tag to own one ???
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

PALongspur

Quote from: boatpaddle on April 26, 2016, 07:16:47 AM

Price tag to own one ???

:popcorn:

yelpy

Quote from: boatpaddle on April 26, 2016, 07:16:47 AM

Price tag to own one ???

All I can say is to give Mr Parks a call. I didn't ask him for a price tag. I just wanted info on the call.