turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

blodgett calls

Started by scare, April 09, 2016, 11:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scare

anyone know what the surface is on the legacy, or the double trouble?

doublespurs21

on my double trouble, it has slate and glass playing surfaces,but it is a old pot call, do not even know if they are still in business, hope that helps you out....

New Yorker

There are 3 Blodgetts that make calls, all in the same family. The lesser known of the two were still in Corning, NY a few years ago when I dating one of the Blodgetts.

gobblercall

I have a red one that I would sell bought it last year.

KYHeadhunter02

IMO there's other great calls for the money. Last year they were setup at an outdoor show. There booth was full of neon lighted glass cases. I walked over too listen to their calls. I became quite irritated while one of the blodgett guys was calling as loud as he could on a glass pot. We walked away and my buddy immediately said his ears were hurting. I would say they are making there calls on a cnc machine, I may be wrong.

Dtrkyman

Duell calls are Harry Blodgetts designs I believe, have not tried one but my old double trouble is sweet! I prefer the slate side but the glass purrs like a kitten!

mikejd

The older Blodgett calls are very good calls. And quite possibly my favorite calls and I have some great calls. I can't speak for any of the new ones.

mwr

Quote from: mikejd on April 30, 2016, 12:09:04 AM
The older Blodgett calls are very good calls. And quite possibly my favorite calls and I have some great calls. I can't speak for any of the new ones.
Older ones and the best!  IMO :icon_thumright: