OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anyone heard from William?

Started by lowoctane, July 06, 2016, 11:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowoctane

Shot SumToy an email the other day and no response... :camohat:
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

Dr Juice

The same happened to me several months ago. Hence, I purchased a choke from his competitor. His loss.

All The Way!

lowoctane

Quote from: Dr Juice on July 07, 2016, 05:08:12 AM
The same happened to me several months ago. Hence, I purchased a choke from his competitor. His loss.

All The Way!
He's had a barrel of mine since March.
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

wvmntnhick

I'm betting that with the move they made be got quite backed up. Not saying is a good excuse for not contacting customers but I'd bet it has something to do with it.

wbpc

A barrel of mine has been there since February. I have been concerned about it since it has been so long, but it looks like I am just in a long line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philippe

You really need to call him otherwise it's tough to get ahold of him.

Fullfan

I placed an order for my SA-459 over a month ago. And nothing yet. Spoke to him on the phone twice, first time he said it will ship on Tuesday. Two weeks latter he said I have to get them made. Hummmm

Tried to call him several times this week and no answer..
Don't gobble at me...

Ihuntoldschool

Guys you have to realize how busy William stays. I mean his phone rings off the wall. If you don't believe me just ask him and he will tell you the same thing.

Fullfan

I understand that he is a small business with a large customer base, but telling me one time my choke will be shipped and then two weeks later I am told that the choke needs to be built is not good. I would have been happy with, " hey we are busy and are behind, I will get it to ya in a month or so" would have been fine..
Don't gobble at me...

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Talked to him 2 weeks ago.  I never have any issues getting him to fulfill commitments.

Good guy with good customer service

Fullfan

Maybe he does not like me?? lol
Don't gobble at me...

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Talked to him 2 weeks ago and asked him to build me a silver .562-5 for my M2. 

He called me today to get my new address and ship it out. He told me he is having a lot of trouble getting ahold of people who call and place orders and then won't return his phone calls when the chokes are done.

If for some reason you have had issues getting in touch with him, give him a call.  He's definitely at the shop trying to fill orders.

Fullfan

I will give him a call again this morning. Attempted twice this week and his phone rang several times then it went to a full voice mailbox.
Don't gobble at me...

blueridgegobbler

ive tried all week to call im sure he is super busy he has my browning silver now. phone goes to a full voice mailbox.

Fullfan

Lill up date, I would say that William is still alive. But he must be busy as all get out. My choke tube arrived today.
Don't gobble at me...