turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hevi Shot i just bought 3/5 has broken crimp

Started by devin4484, February 24, 2011, 05:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devin4484

I just got my order of 2 boxes of hevi 13 3.5 2 1/4 6's and in one of the boxes 3 out of 5 has no glue on crimp and you can see the shot and the shot buffer.  This is the 2nd time this has happened to me with hevi shot.   First time was in 09 and I told myself I wasn't going to shot hevi shot agian, but after I talked to hevi they fixed problem and sent me another box of shells.  Has anyone else had this problem with hevi shot?

Reloader

Basser69

Some of mine were concaved, some were convexed, while others were flat. Makes me wonder how consistant they will be. Oh yea, I resealed all of my shells as soon as I got them.

stinkpickle

I had the same problem.  I notified them, and they sent me a hat.   :D

devin4484

I dont think that I should have to fix there mistake though, especially considering were paying 20 dollars a box.

Boomstick

Quote from: devin4484 on February 24, 2011, 05:52:19 PM
I dont think that I should have to fix there mistake though, especially considering were paying 20 dollars a box.

:agreed:
"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

Skeeterbait

One of several reasons I won't use them.  There product works, don't get me wrong.  But their manufacturing of their product is fly by night.

VAHUNTER

i have never had a single problem with any of the H13 i have ordered
Good things come to those who wait

mudhen

Where did you get them?

I just got brand new MB in a new box, and they are sealed perfectly!

I know more than one retailer that is selling 2-3 year old stock...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

paladin

My roll crimps look great!! Oh wait thats handloads.
"have gun-will travel"

shootumindaface

Quote from: Skeeterbait on February 24, 2011, 06:42:39 PM
One of several reasons I won't use them.  There product works, don't get me wrong.  But their manufacturing of their product is fly by night.
And why I am switching

FttFttVroom!

That's a bit disconcerting.....my Winchesters have very nice crimps and seals.

Dew

i had one box i had to seal candle wax works good and by the way natchez shooter supplys has mag blend shells on sale for 13.oo dollars

Basser69

Quote from: Dew on February 24, 2011, 11:48:19 PM
i had one box i had to seal candle wax works good and by the way natchez shooter supplys has mag blend shells on sale for 13.oo dollars

Great price but They will not ship to Alabama for some reason...Sucks for me

S.C.C

Quote from: Basser69 on February 25, 2011, 11:12:23 AM

THEY DONT SELL TO THE PUBLIC!!!NOT GOOD INFO FROM U!!! :angry9: