Main Menu

Zombie Land Special

Started by Old Gobbler, May 30, 2011, 08:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Thats all right there. i like it.
Georgia Boy

jfair

That harness is way cooler than anything you could buy anyway.  I could really use a setup like that.  Someone broke into my Suburban the other night.  I could just sit out front with that for a few nights and touch a few off.   They won't come back.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Old Gobbler

Shots for the movie ZombieLand - watch this movie and you will want to stock up on buck shot

Dale Earnhardt fans !!

YES, thats right 9 out of 10 hollywood starlets prefer a Mossberg riot gun {with 1 point tactical harness }when its time to kill some zombies

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

chatterbox

Quote from: Old Gobbler on May 31, 2011, 09:20:18 PM
Shots for the movie ZombieLand - watch this movie and you will want to stock up on buck shot

Dale Earnhardt fans !!

YES, thats right 9 out of 10 hollywood starlets prefer a Mossberg riot gun {with 1 point tactical harness }when its time to kill some zombies

Shannon,

Very cool gun, and I loved the movie!
I think my favorite rule was the "doubletap." Can't be too careful with zombies!

mightyjoeyoung

I know this is a shotgun forum...I own a home defense gun myself, but I am more of the one shot, one kill, empty em out at distance kind of guy.  The shotgun would be only as back up or when I had to make a TP run after the zombie apocalypse... :fud:  BTW, somebody needs to add a zombie immodicon to the smillies!
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Old Gobbler

Well , the ATI top folding stock arrived in the mail - you would think the the ATI brand stock would have been compatible with the ATI brand side shell saddle , but noooo.....  and what eventually happened is I went in and stenciled profile of the folded top stock to the alum. side saddle and cut that out ,then color matched it with high temp epoxy -

then I beefed up the flimsy stock shell holder by installing a alum base plate , taped and installed that to the top folding stock 

next I plan on putting a picatinny rail on the top receiver to put a sight on , and then maybe a green laser - Zombies and Felons, watch out ......

-Shannon

savduck

I feel sorry for anyone who gets in front of that thing. Nice addition
Georgia Boy

gobblingghost

1 of the guys at work was an extra in zobieland. Part of the film was filmed in Valdosta, Ga.

mightyjoeyoung

But...only 11 extra rounds?! :z-guntootsmiley:  And you just have to put a 2 or 3 round extended mag on that sucker!  Nice little mini cannon ya got there!  
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Reloader

gobbler74

Do you stay with lead for max availability or do you send the first hundred rounds in the form of tungsten slugs and buckshot?.." hypothetical zombie invasion scenario" I think I would compensate and have every 3rd round a tungsten load of #4 buck...I like that bucknball your running now too.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

WyoHunter

Definately makes a statement OG!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Old Gobbler

ready for anything - hurricane season is here , and sadly I remember Hurricane Andrew - there was lootin' and shootin' -

You know I was thinking the HeviShot "bear buckshot loads - I want some of those loads too -- but I was thinking the HS bear slug load....that item may be considered a armor piercing round , I'm willing to bet that projectile can crack a engine block or even go right through a bullet resistant window - its hard stuff   

-Shannon