turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sinclair Bocote Titanium

Started by Shoebuck, April 05, 2018, 07:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoebuck

Received my first Jonh Sinclair pot today.  Bocote with Titanium. Beautiful call and a pure turkry sound. Ordered the call Tuesday and arrived today. Great service and a Killer call.  Thx to John Sinclair

Chris O

Congrats on your new call you got a good one

Shoebuck

This is my first metal, and I am very impressed. Might have to try some of his other surfaces. Anyone have a favorite?

outdoors

He makes a really good green slate call
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Shoebuck

This could break the call budget.

JLH

Congrats on a great call!

A green slate over glass would be a perfect pair for that titanium.

For a pot....becote,.purpleheart would work just fine....kingwood, ziricote would be awesome!

BTH

Really getting the hang of my Sinclair green slate over glass in the purpleheart pot. John is 1st class to work with!
Phil 4:13

Canadian gobbler

Quote from: Shoebuck on April 05, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
  Received my first Jonh Sinclair pot today.  Bocote with Titanium. Beautiful call and a pure turkry sound. Ordered the call Tuesday and arrived today. Great service and a Killer call.  Thx to John Sinclair

Any chance you could post a picture of it ,
I have his green slate over green slate and the sound is so nice , I'm thinking of trying another and was looking at copper
Just want something different

How do or what do you use to condition that metal

Sx4

Canadian Gobbler it's a slippery slope with John's calls..My very limited experience with titanium I can share..

I have a 3.5 gaboon ebony titanium/slate and a 3.25
cocobolo titanium/slate. The 3.5 is a deeper tone but amazing sound and the 3.25 is my favorite call. I have played 4 different Sinclair titaniums and from low to high Tone/pitch would go 3.5 gaboon,3.5 cocobolo,3.25 gaboon and 3.25 cocobolo atleast to my ears. Condition with maroon scotch Brite and snakewood is my favorite striker on it. I liked the Titanium so much I have another 3.25 cocobolo coming soon!

outdoors

WOW AWESOME
YOU GOTTA LOVE THAT EYE CANDY   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Shoebuck

I do not know how to post pictures, or I would.  The Bocote in this call is amazing, just a really nice looking and great sounding call.  Dave

Sx4

A new Titanium! The other one was too pretty I needed a hunting call!  :z-guntootsmiley:
:character0029:

outdoors

I like the way you justify a reason to buy another 

tracker#1

I have only one of his but plan on ordering more soon, great service.  I have his 3.25 cocobolo/ titanium with blood wood striker. It talks. Can't wait to get in the woods with it..... likes yellow heart and snake wood strikers also....

JLH

Quote from: Sx4 on April 16, 2018, 11:51:50 PM
A new Titanium! The other one was too pretty I needed a hunting call!  :z-guntootsmiley:
:character0029:

I see you picked a crappy beater as your back up....nice work!