OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I need a new call.

Started by RiverRoost, March 01, 2016, 11:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRoost

Run a Roberts Brothers pot call just about all the time. It sounds awesome but I need to add one more pot to my vest. Which brand/material do yall recommend.

letinmfly

What surface is the Roberts call and are you looking for a different surface?
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Stump.270

I'm kinda bias but anything Halloran works well if you snoop the classifieds there is always good deals I seen a houndstooth slate there the other day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yelpaholic

HOLLORAN  sneed  tony Reynolds  derrick stuckey  just a few that are easier to get,,..

Gobbleandgrunt

I would vote for a sneed green glass. It's easy to run, sounds great, and has a differnt tone than most others. Definitely a killer. I have a lot of calls. Definitely one of my top favorites.

davisd9

Loftis Crystal Screamer

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

RiverRoost

Quote from: letinmfly on March 01, 2016, 11:28:38 AM
What surface is the Roberts call and are you looking for a different surface?

The Roberts bro is glass. I would like to add a different call, I've always thought slate sounded great but not biased to one surface or another

chuckward

Slate would be a good choice since you already have a glass call. Halloran or Lonzo's would be your best bet for getting a good one fast. Lots of other great choices but they have a pretty long wait. Chuck

davisd9

For slate contact Savduck and get you a Natural Addiction.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

scoot12

Dawkins plastic pot stoned aluminum,  sounds great and easy to run.  Scoot

ThunderChickenHunter21

check out glen marrer.  he has a website great guy

MikeStaten

I recently picked up an Atomic 13 aluminum call from Jimmy Schaffer and the more I run it, the better I like it.  Also very easy to run. 

GoProHunt

Sean at gobblerdown has some good calls, but I'm partial...

slicksbeagles1

Anything Cliint Corder makes only problem is long waiting list

jordanz7935

Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen Slate or his Outlaw Hen Glass.Both are great calls. I just got the Outlaw Hen yesterday and its an awesome sounding call.Both will be in my vest this season