turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Inside and Out

Started by Daryl, February 22, 2016, 06:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryl

Hi guys, been a while since I have made calls. I have moved and still trying to get a shop set up. With the move I decided to redo my complete pot, new internal and external. I am extremely pleased with the sound coming from these. Here are 3 calls from QSawn Sycamore, slate over acrylic, crystal over aluminum and copper over glass. Thanks for looking.

JLH

Looks really nice....that sycamore is pretty.

What's the diameter of the pot?

Daryl

Thanks. The crystal and slate are 3.5". The copper is 3"

outdoors

WOW THOSE ARE REALLY SHARP LOOKING
SOMETHING U DONT SEE THAT MUCH OF ...
Q SAWN SYCAMORE IN A POT CALL :icon_thumright:   :icon_thumright:
DARYL HURRY UP AND GET SETTLED ........
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

The Cohutta Strutter

Anybody seen America lately?

jjnfla

Your copper calls are awesome I don't see how they can get any better,glad ur build again..

hunter22

SS Calls

Clardh

Daryl

They are some beautiful calls. Nice work! Do you have any sound files and will you start selling some?

M,Yingling

some good lookin wood ,,,Nice work
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Daryl

Quote from: Clardh on February 22, 2016, 09:12:04 PM
Daryl

They are some beautiful calls. Nice work! Do you have any sound files and will you start selling some?

I will try to make some sound files tomorrow. Been raining all day. I have been out of callmaking for about a year and a half because my son passed away in a motorcycle accident and just didn't have the urge to make any, but yes I am selling again. I have moved and set up another shop.

Thanks everyone.

turkey stew

Mighty fine callers Daryl. Glad to see you turning pots.

JLH

Man, that's not an easy thing to read...my thoughts go out to you and your family.

Wish you all the best.

packmule

You make great calls, glad to see you're back at it.  Those are some beautiful pot calls.

Tennessee Lead

Very nice looking calls!
I never realized how nice looking Quarter Sawn Sycamore was until I put some on the shelves at the store last month.
Nice work.

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps