turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonnie Sneed calls

Started by sbbow, January 29, 2014, 06:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Lonnie just came out with his Outlaw Hen a few months ago. That's why you have not heard as much about it. He told me it sounded so good it would call a gobbler off your neighbor's property. I have three different sizes of his Green glass and the Outlaw Hen is my favorite.

Colt45

Sorry to hijack this thread but, how much does Mr. Sneed charge for his calls? Thanks.

Gobblerjim

$30 for hot hen or outlaw. $10 for the leather cover. Comes with one striker.

Tom Talker

Check out his Terminator aluminum. I probably just let the cat out of the bag on a true killer.

Tom Dooley

I talked to Lonnie on Monday. I never talked to a nicer man. I sent the money on Tuesday for 2 Hot Hen slates. One for me and one for my 15 year old son. I got to hear them over the phone and now can't wait to get them.

Jgarrett

I ordered a hot hen, green glass outlaw hen, and a tree yelper today.  Man I can't wait to get these calls in.  Mr. Sneed is an unbelievably nice guy.  We talked Eastern's and Osceolas for literally 30 minutes. 
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

goblr77

Quote from: hunter22 on February 06, 2014, 07:54:29 PM
Lonnie just came out with his Outlaw Hen a few months ago. That's why you have not heard as much about it. He told me it sounded so good it would call a gobbler off your neighbor's property. I have three different sizes of his Green glass and the Outlaw Hen is my favorite.

The Outlaw Hen sounds really good to me as well. I don't have another glass call in that price range that comes anywhere close.

deersled

whats the diff between the Green Glass and the Outlaw. I got the Green glass last year and really like it. Just wanna make sure I'm not missing out! Already got a Hot Hen and love it!!!

Jgarrett

The turkey tracks on the top and going down the side on that one spot on the hot hen, does that indicate the sweet spot, or does he just like putting that on there?  Sorry may be a dumb question.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

pappy

I got this one pegged for the vest this Spring.....sweet sweet sounding slate!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Footballer

Quote from: Tom Talker on February 20, 2014, 04:15:27 PM
Check out his Terminator aluminum. I probably just let the cat out of the bag on a true killer.

How does his aluminum sound? Blasted or smooth?

memert116

I had the honor of speaking with Mr. Sneed today to order some calls.  I'm sure not saying anything new but what a wonderful gentleman he is!!  I hope I am not betraying anything but we spoke about turkey's, turkey calls, hunting, his wife and God.  You just hear in his voice the love he has for his wife, his family, friends, turkey's and making calls. 

Thank you Mr. Sneed for making my day better by sharing yours!!