turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

wet weather pot calls?

Started by msmudduck, March 23, 2015, 05:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msmudduck

Hey guys new to OG and still very much a rookie in the art of Turkey hunting... What are some opinions for quality wet weather pot calls? I'm not afraid of paying for a quality custom call just need something I can count on..

perrytrails

Enticer, Loftis both make pots with Corian. Carbon striker and your good to go...

Spitten and drummen

my favorite is the loftis crystal screamer
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

KentuckyHeadhunter

I like to use an acrylic striker nowadays when its wet.  Haven't tried graphite yet but I have one on the way.  Glass and aluminum seem to work the best for me as a wet weather surface.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Footballer

I like Zink's Thunder Ridge crystal call and a carbon striker. Excellent call for $30

eddie234

I've got some from Woodside.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

model94

Enticer Wet One Classic. It play great  wet, dry, loud and soft.  Best call I own and Al Holbert is a great guy.

msmudduck

Where or how do I get in touch with Al Hilbert at?

born2hunt

Phone# 570-395-3279
Email-  enticer@frontiernet.net   or just go to enticerturkeycalls.com and listen to all his sound files and order which one you want.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Ctburdchasr

Enticer all the way I have a full line of his calls.... My favorite in wet weather is the side kick....

otis

enticer silver thunder  all the way :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :happy0064:

otis

cutt down

Yingling copper with his fiber rod striker works wet!

model94

Enticer Wet One Classic.  I have Silver Thunder Extreme as well and it is a.good call too.

Jgarrett

:TrainWreck1:enticer wet one aluminum and loftis crystal screamer
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida