OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Travel Call updates

Started by harvester, March 21, 2011, 02:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

How did you do with the calls JP?

Ricochet

Quote from: harvester on April 04, 2011, 01:34:46 PM
Not well, unfortunately.   :(

BTW, the calls should be at Hawken's house today and I PM'd him jjones's address (JJ PM'd me over the weekend).
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

harvester

Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2011, 03:27:47 PM

BTW, the calls should be at Hawken's house today and I PM'd him jjones's address (JJ PM'd me over the weekend).
Good deal, wish they would have brought you some luck. Good luck on those swamp birds. :z-guntootsmiley:

Ricochet

Quote from: harvester on April 04, 2011, 03:31:58 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2011, 03:27:47 PM

Good deal, wish they would have brought you some luck. Good luck on those swamp birds. :z-guntootsmiley:
Thanks!   ;D
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

ElkTurkMan

I got the calls today.  I am going to hunt with them either tomorrow after work, or Wednesday after work it all depends on the weather.  I'll have them in the mail to Jjones on Thursday.

ElkTurkMan

The travel call's were mailed today to Jim Jones.   They both go to sing in the GA woods yesterday afternoon.  I love that pot call!

harvester

Quote from: moore on April 18, 2011, 06:31:31 PM
just want to the update on the travel calls.I was wondering if I could get the box by the April 28 because I'm leavin for my sd trip on the 29. I hope it's not too much trouble

I have no idea. You will need to get in touch with JJones and check the status of them.

jjones

Anybody know who I'm supposed to send the calls to and an address, I love the pot call, killed one with it on Tuesday!

jjones

Moore sent me his address, they have Bern shipped and should arrive on Monday!

mfd1027

I text with him all the time.  He still doesn't have a computer so he's working with his I-phone.   What is it that we need to do?  I told him to send the call's to Shawn, is that right??  Just let me know.  I know he'll be texting me in the next few days.   He's helping my partner in Ky. kill a bird so I know I'll hear the story.   
Dan

mfd1027

Good deal Shawn.  I hope you get to use it in N. Dak.   
Dan

harvester

Captain Rick Sir, did you ever recieve the travel calls? Hopefully they will get to you before this weekend and you take them give them a try, being the last weekend and all.

Who's season is still open?
Tennessee closes this Sunday so we may be able to switch up the names on the travel call list, so who's ever season is still open would be able to use the travel calls.

gob09

i talked to rick last night and as of yet they have not arived but they may be in his mail box today

man this season flew by

turkeybow

This hoo rah in Nebraska will be my last outing.  I leave here in about 5-6hrs and will return next Friday.
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

harvester

Quote from: turkeybow on May 12, 2011, 04:44:30 PM
This hoo rah in Nebraska will be my last outing.  I leave here in about 5-6hrs and will return next Friday.

Good luck out there, hope you get a goodn. What are you going after easterns or merriams?