North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Look what the mailman brought me

Started by 762, January 09, 2016, 06:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have been wanting a trumpet from Del Crow and Billy McCallister since they started making them. To say im a fan would be a huge understatement.  We have talked and messaged back and forth for over a year. Well my coco bolo trumpet arrived along with a custom 3 drop lanyard that Del and Kenny Pedelahore collaborated on together. I'm telling you pictures don't do it justice.  Absolutely beautiful and unbelievably easy to play. These guys outdid themselves with this beauty.

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

M Sharpe

Mighty fine, mighty fine!!! Glad you got it Brad!! Those fellas are turning out some good calls!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Gawhitaker

davisd9

Happy for you Brad! Not helping my wallet any though! It is a beautiful trumpet and I know Del and Billy were proud to make it for you! Cannot wait to get pictures of her beside some birds!  She is a beauty!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mgm1955

SS Calls

KPcalls

Good deal Brad....congrats, to you Billy and Del I'm sure she's a fine one.