OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trumpet?

Started by Uchee creek gobblers, February 15, 2014, 10:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uchee creek gobblers

I'm at the convention and I'm thinkin bout gettin a trumpet call. What kind should I get? I don't really know much about them!
ALABAMA NOGGIN' KNOCKER

earlyriser

Go by and talk with William Lester, he makes a great call. Very well made and they sound great.

paboxcall

I think Ralph Permar is there, check out his 1920 design.  Very easy to run.  I prefer the angled tip to a rounded tip, gives me little more control of the air flow.  Here's my newest 1920 in desert ironwood:

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

ol bob

Go by booth #5 and talk to Michael Buckner for a hunting call you can't beat his prices.

Uchee creek gobblers

Do you know where mr Lester or permar would be located or a booth name?
ALABAMA NOGGIN' KNOCKER

paboxcall

William Lester is in booth #625.  Not sure about Ralph Permar, may need to ask a few custom callers if he's around.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

merocustomcalls

Permar should be in the "Tools of the Trade" booth

paboxcall

Quote from: merocustomcalls on February 15, 2014, 06:24:08 PM
Permar should be in the "Tools of the Trade" booth

Then that would be booth #3 according to the listing. 

:icon_thumright: