OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

South Carolina Natives

Started by NCSWAMPFOX, March 05, 2019, 11:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCSWAMPFOX

Question for South Carolinians familiar with Reynolds friction calls. What are your thoughts and opinions on Tony's calls he is producing now. I had a Carolina Assasin years ago And was wondering if I should try another or is it worth trying one of his newer creations? Or is it a road I should not travel down anymore? This question is posed with all due respect.
thanks,phil   

davisd9

He is making great calls. I have a slate/Slate that stays in the vest. He has made some positive life changes and is making great calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

NCSWAMPFOX

thanks for reply davis9. he has so many to choose from now. i'm leaning towards glass or slate surface but cant decide on pot material or single or double side. any thoughts?

davisd9

Quote from: NCSWAMPFOX on March 05, 2019, 11:50:55 AM
thanks for reply davis9. he has so many to choose from now. i'm leaning towards glass or slate surface but cant decide on pot material or single or double side. any thoughts?

The infusion was a big hit with hunters last year.  His Pure Poison is a good call.  That switch back slate is very similar to the one I carry, probably same call but the pot on mine is camo.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer