OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

David Halloran calls

Started by mikejd, February 21, 2013, 10:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikejd

Anybody using Halloran calls. I have watched a few videos and they sound good. Any Opinions.

scoot12

I have his crystal mistress and twisted sister and in my opinion two of the best crystal calls on the market.  One thing I love about them is the ease of play and you can do all the calls.  Scoot

savduck

Georgia Boy

REBELYELL

David makes very good calls. Do yourself a favor and get the crystal mistress or the twisted sister. They are both top notch.

longhorn

The crystal mistress is my favorite call. I also like his aluminum. My son has the twisted sister and it is a great call also.

mikejd

Thanks, those are the 2 that caught my eye. Well ear actually.

golfernash

The Twisted Sister is my go to call. It is just plain nasty!!!!!

NYbassman

The crystal mistress is a great call, always the first pot call I pull out of my vest in the morning. Give his mouth calls a try as well, the "she devil" has been my go to call the last couple years.

Tomspur

Twisted sister here. When I got this call last year around the middle  of  April went out about 5 pm and sat in a creek bed and just lightly started yelping and purring about every 15 minutes.  About 6 pm I hear one answer about 100 yards away. 30 minutes later 4 longbeards are coming my way. Killed the biggest one 15 yards away. Needless to say, this is my favorite call. Can not wait to get our and start calling again. Our season starts March 16th here in Texas so not too far away. Good luck to you and you can't go wrong with David's calls.

cypresscreek

I have a slate with walnut pot and it is AWESOME!! My go to pot call for sure.
Rick Ferlita
Cypress Creek Turkey Calls
Mossy Oak Pro Staff

Onpoint

I have the sugar town sweetness. It's a glass call that you can flip over and play the slate too. Awesome call. Probably my favorite. It's between that one and my Lonzo Trice aluminum.

Chris Downs

Definately my favorite calls.  I've just actually bought a twisted sister and a purple heart/red cedar box at the convention.  Great calls and great people to deal with.  For someone known more for friction calls, his mouth calls are all pretty solid too.  I love the serial killer pro pack.  All his stuff is excellent.

TauntoHawk

The twisted sister is fantastic, his one piece purpleheart striker is also my favorite. TKO mouth call is also always with me.

Id like to add one of his slates, a box call, and some more of his mouth calls and strikers.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rio Fan

I own several of David's calls and I like them all.  My two favorite ones are the Crystal Mistress and the Double Glass pot.  I've had a lot of exciting and successful hunts using his calls.

mikejd

Wow, By the sound of it I should have one already.