turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Let's see your collection

Started by roosterstraw, February 16, 2022, 01:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roosterstraw

I've turkey hunted for as long as I can remember but just recently started purchasing custom calls. I've always used production calls in the past. Now that I'm a few calls in, I can see what I have been missing out on. Here are the calls that I have acquired thus far. From left to right...Halloran crystal mistress, next four are from Buster, next three are sneeds, last one is a stumpy. Two JLH strikers in frogwood & bulletwood and a Halloran striker in ipe. I have a mike lapp push-pin on the way as well but that's it for now. I'd like to eventually add a cody slate and a few box calls. The addiction is real. Let's see your collection...

EZ

Well, you sure learned how to pick some good ones. Nice line up.

Yoder409

I'm not as familiar with custom friction as custom boxes.  But, I know I'm looking at some REALLY good stuff there.  VERY NICE !!!!!

:icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Meleagris gallopavo

That's a nice bunch of calls.  I had a picture of most of mine and accidentally deleted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

bobk

roosterstraw

Thanks fellas. Let's see some of your calls.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Beards and Hooks

Nice collection, no telling how.many pictures you'll have to share a few short years  :turkey2:

Meleagris gallopavo

Recent bronzed glass over glass in a stabilized maple pot from Mike Yingling.  I'd add more but adding pics on Tapatalk can be a bit aggravating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

Nice collection of Quakers there, wow....
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Quote from: Tom007 on February 18, 2022, 06:52:18 PM
Nice collection of Quakers there, wow....

Thanks.

That's not all of them, but......  It's some of the paddles.   Sorry about the pic quality.
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

roosterstraw

Yoder409

Some Herter's 107 boxes.........

PA elitist since 1979