OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Few heading to Nationals

Started by SS Calls, February 10, 2020, 07:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffC

Good luck with the competition, calls look awesome, really like the short box I received from the SS Team. Will be watching for any Hen boxes that don't get sold, but I am sure they will all go...maybe next batch?? Thanks again , Jeff 
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

aclawrence

I will be there Thursday. Would love to see one of those hen boxes in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outdoors

Quote from: SS Calls on February 10, 2020, 10:14:27 PM
Quote from: outdoors on February 10, 2020, 08:22:40 PM
               ** NICE **
Hey If the second from the bottom
On the left side doesn't sell. Keep N  mind
                     Please

Keith, I will keep that in mind. I have to pick my competition entries from them, and not sure which one's yet.  Thanks bud.
I wish ya best of luck .........     Thanks
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

turkey stew

strutnrut

I ran these boxes today. Some know me but incase you dont. I'm  Richard. If you guys don't  get one of these calls. You are missing out. Great job on your hen boxes Al. I'd  hunt one of them any day.

3bailey3

alright Richard we have saw the SS guys and I saw Morgan's last night, what you taking?

MDTOM84

Quote from: strutnrut on February 11, 2020, 07:07:33 PM
I ran these boxes today. Some know me but incase you dont. I'm  Richard. If you guys don't  get one of these calls. You are missing out. Great job on your hen boxes Al. I'd  hunt one of them any day.
Mr.Richard this response is why you are one of the best men on the face of this Earth

SS Calls

Thanks Brother, I appreciate you taking the time to run all those hen boxes and giving me your opinion on them. I'm very humbled by your kind words. I appreciate all the help you've given me along the way. Without it, we wouldn't have been able to make this come together. For that, I'm very grateful. You're a great friend, and your opinion on the calls means more than any ribbon ever could. Thanks my friend!!!

letinmfly

Well there you have it Al!!  Your doubts whether they're good enough have been put to rest. Couldn't get a bigger stamp approval then the one you just got from Richard.  Way to go buddy!!  Oh yeah and tell Josh congrats. 
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

coyote1

Chris O

Nice addition to your other boxes, they look great!!! And good luck

Morgan

shatcher

I just heard from Richard.  Sounds like congrats are in order.

strutnrut

Congrad Brother, told you guy yesterday.

3bailey3