OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

why

Started by strutnrut, March 30, 2015, 02:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnrut

This is why I build call. I received this email Saturday. Message like this is what makes all of the hours in the shop really worth it.

You sure do make a fine call. But thought I might get in trouble with Twra. Every time I open it up I see a turkey in it. Lol its nothing but pure turkey. Think it has to be the best I've heard and I know it's the best I've ran. It's money well spent and an awesome addition to my collection. Also to top it off, thats the first bird I've called up with a box and trumpet! In 30 plus years of turkey hunting I've never like a box until I ran yours 

SS Calls

Emails like that always make you feel good as a call maker.. Way to go bud. Of course I already knew how your boxes sound.  :icon_thumright: Gracie still has the mini hen box you gave her. She loves it..

M Sharpe

You're 100% right Richard. Just like seeing your call next to a dead gobbler!
BTW, I have to agree with him about your boxes!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

strutnrut

That sorry - brother of mine said "Great Now we have to go to WalMart and get a New Hat" Somtimes I think Mama dropped him.  :TooFunny:

edjenkins

Amen Richard.  We sure don't do it to get rich!  I will further add the friends made through callmaking also make it worthwhile.   :icon_thumright:

strutnrut

I have more Friends I have never meet and think more of them then I do guy I have known my entire life. You guy are number one in my book.