turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A call maker from every state?

Started by FLGobstopper, March 10, 2011, 08:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trb136

I can fix you up with a Longbox from NC!!!

BowBendr

Quote from: handcannon on March 10, 2011, 06:47:51 PMBad Idea Pappy. Illinois has already made one bad call. Barack Obama!

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Touche' Travis.

khanks

Look at Hanksgamecalls.com for a great sounding pot call from NC.

J Gilbert

That's a pretty cool idea, if you go through with it, a Steve Mann call from South Carolina would be a good one to add

FLGobstopper

Bunch of great ideas ya'll thanks for the input. I really appreciate the response and the help from call makers and others to put together a great list. Especially those Old Gobbler members who put their heart into each call they make,  who said they'd like to help me with a call from their home state. I'll be calling ya'll soon to make plans to get a call even if it's not for this season but next.

This is probably gonna have to be one of those lifetime collection ideas where I pick up a few calls a year. I'd love to kill a bird with each call I get, so I think I have my work cut out for me this year already. I've already received 2 new calls from forum brothers this year that I have to get some kills for and FL's limit is 2 so if I pick up anymore (which I plan to now) guess I'll have to travel up to GA for some huntin.

So any other ideas of calls you would add to your collection from different states?

Cut*N*Run

http://www.blackfalconcustomcalls.com/

I don't know this guy personally, but I've admired his work on the different forums for awhile. I can't remember if he posts on here or not, and I'm even a little spotty on what state he's out of (VT I think). Someone will know for sure.

I wonder what the toughest state to find a callmaker in would be? RI???

mmims

Dan Wittenburg Spokane Washington, As good a long box as you will find!

http://graphicdesign.spokanefalls.edu/grad_show_2010/images/portfolio/web/pamWhite/websites/DansWebpage/index.html

Mike

WillowRidgeCalls

I can help you out if your ineed of a call from Wisconsin.

Great idea though.  :happy0064:
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

handcannon

Quote from: Cut*N*Run on March 11, 2011, 09:03:50 AM
http://www.blackfalconcustomcalls.com/

I don't know this guy personally, but I've admired his work on the different forums for awhile. I can't remember if he posts on here or not, and I'm even a little spotty on what state he's out of (VT I think). Someone will know for sure.

I wonder what the toughest state to find a callmaker in would be? RI???

Yeah Dave has been a regular on here for quite some time. He hasnt been on lately cause he stays so busy. He is a fine callmaker and a great guy to boot. And yes he's from Vermont.

lmbhngr

smurf

Quote from: handcannon on March 10, 2011, 06:47:51 PM
Quote from: pappy on March 10, 2011, 10:06:33 AM
That is a cool idea, I actually thought about doing a book on young and upcoming Missouri callmakers, as there has been so many written on the Masters of the trade. Or maybe a tri state book, Illinois, Arkansas and Missouri....I think the idea of collecting a call from every state represented by a callmaker from that state would be neat, should have them burn a state on the call somewhere....I can do Missouri for ya.....

Bad Idea Pappy. Illinois has already made one bad call. Barack Obama!

The rest of it sounds good though.
amen brother. 
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.