OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Halloran Twisted Sister or Crystal Mistress?????????

Started by SKFOOTER, March 29, 2012, 05:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

If you want to talk dirty to an old tom, the Twisted Sister will sure sing the slutty tune!

WNY Bowhunter

The main reason I sold my Crystal Mistress was I like my calls a little raspier...from the reviews I've read it sounds like the Twisted Sister will be just the ticket.  Man, my ears are ringing right now from playing around with my Vision Crystal.  I tell ya, it's going to take a heck of a call to replace that one in my vest.  Looking foward to seeing how David's call is going to stack up...
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

drenalinld

Quote from: WNY Bowhunter on April 10, 2012, 11:28:12 AM
The main reason I sold my Crystal Mistress was I like my calls a little raspier...from the reviews I've read it sounds like the Twisted Sister will be just the ticket.  Man, my ears are ringing right now from playing around with my Vision Crystal.  I tell ya, it's going to take a heck of a call to replace that one in my vest.  Looking foward to seeing how David's call is going to stack up...

Did you listen to the Twisted Sister clip I posted in this thread?

WNY Bowhunter

Yep, I heard your clip and a couple of others.  That's what led me to buy one. Honestly, I almost called David up to hear one in person, he only lives a couple of counties from me.  In the end, I decided to just buy one since  I haven't bought anything new for this spring.

drenalinld

Cool. If you like raspy, you should like that call. Good luck this Spring.

WNY Bowhunter

My Twisted Sister call came in about an hour ago and the verdict is...:z-winnersmiley:!!!

It's raspy, loud and obnoxious...a great new addition to the call arsenal.  Can't wait to field test it in KY this weekend.   :icon_thumright: