turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Dousse and Bubinga/Coco

Started by oneshotcalls, May 28, 2011, 11:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneshotcalls

Both are 3 1/2.  Dousse is Crystal over glass and the laminate is Slate over glass.  The Coco/Bubinga has hickory,cherry and maple segments in the middle. 

Thanks for looking,

Tony.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

WyoHunter

Nice calls and beautiful strikers!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

West Augusta

Very nice work. Really like the striker design.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

bird

Tony Tony Tony Tony TONY!!!!

Man are those another great looking pair of calls.  Dude, not only are you a talented call maker in that the end product is very clean and beautiful but your imagination with the designs are truly remarkable.  I really love the striker design of these two strikers right there.  Not only are they unique but I can see where there is an added benefit in that they won't roll away from you on a smooth surface.

OUTSTANDING!!!

Al

kenturkey89

Beautiful calls.  I agree with the others that the strikers are really cool!  Nice design!
Brian

Roost Wrecker

Great looking calls and striker design as well.

barry

chatterbox

Those are some fine pieces of art right there!
Great job!

culpeper

Yes sir, these really caught my eye...very sharp striker design, never saw anything like them and the design goes beyond lamination and shape with careful end/side grain book matching and also love the combo pot--great creativity. :z-winnersmiley: