News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anyone else doing any early scouting?

Started by Tail Feathers, February 07, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 15, 2018, 08:47:17 PM
Unfortunately not. Between doctor's visits due to a vehicle accident, physical therapy, finalizing wedding plans, and selling my old camper and getting a better one for my hunt camp, I haven't had time to set foot in the woods. I'll be hitting it after I get home from the honeymoon :z-flirtysmile3:, not that I'll have much time left 'till opening day. Fortunately I know the areas that I'm going to be hunting quite well. :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:
Car wreck???  Marriage???  I need to keep up with you better than I have been! :TooFunny:

Get well and good luck my friend! :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Tail Feathers on February 16, 2018, 02:14:55 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 15, 2018, 08:47:17 PM
Unfortunately not. Between doctor's visits due to a vehicle accident, physical therapy, finalizing wedding plans, and selling my old camper and getting a better one for my hunt camp, I haven't had time to set foot in the woods. I'll be hitting it after I get home from the honeymoon :z-flirtysmile3:, not that I'll have much time left 'till opening day. Fortunately I know the areas that I'm going to be hunting quite well. :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:
Car wreck???  Marriage???  I need to keep up with you better than I have been! :TooFunny:
Get well and good luck my friend! :icon_thumright:
Apparently so!!!  :lol:

Seminoleturkey

Found a pretty hot spot .watched five gobblers Wednesday and stopped back by this evening and found strut marks

mtns2hunt

Raining today. Birds were in the field and there was one out there all puffed up spinning like a top. Must be the warm weather.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.