News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ivory Colored Spurs

Started by SKFOOTER, May 18, 2017, 12:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Woodsman

Congrats!!
I think Chuck Anderson killed one with nice long pink spurs a couple years ago. They looked pretty neat.
Denny

beakbuster10

Most birds around here have pink/red with black tips. However I have killed some that are all black and this is the only pure white spurred bird I've ever killed (hard to see but this is the only pic I've got). I kick myself for doing nothing more than eating this turkey every time I see a picture of him. Nothing overtly special about him, but he's just pretty. Probably the "prettiest specimen" of an eastern I've ever killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number17

One of my birds this year had "bull horn" ivory spurs. I think they are the neatest looking spurs with black tips
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

Vabirddog

Pink daggers from a couple years back.

oleman59

Very nice have killed a fewPink spurs in my time!  My ole Turkey Hunting mentor ( Arthur Truelove) called them the pure strain> Just looking at the Toenails maybe some albino in him> Had friend years a go killed a pure white mature Tom I teased him he killed out of someones pen and he said when he called it in was a normal colored tom with him> that be worth trip taxidermist