OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2012 Season Review(Pics)

Started by Roostem33, April 10, 2012, 03:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roostem33

Well its been a great season so far. We started out in S. Ga. on my friends 1000 acre farm, I called one in for him opening day 3/24/12 to get things off to a good start. The rest of the trip wasn't so good and the bugs were really bad because of the heat. We came back to W. Ga. and fri. 3/30/12 I took Joey's daughter Josie she is 14 years old. the turkey's were going crazy and really put on a show for us and she killed a very nice 3 year old and man was she excited to kill her first turkey. The next morning I took a good friend of mine and he also scored his first bird another 3 year old, and I think he is really hooked now. I finally got to treat myself this morning 4/10/12 I had one come in totally silent at 7:30 AM and I said goodmorning to him with a face full of Hevi Shot #7 at 10 yards. Well we are about half way into the season and I hope the second half goes as well as the first!!

Jody

Joey's Bird
10" beard
1" spurs
18 pounds

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Josie's Bird
11" beard
1 3/8 spurs
21 pounds

Rodney's Bird
10 3/4 beard
1 3/8 & 1 1/4 spurs
19 pounds

My Bird
10 1/4" beard
1" spurs
20 pounds

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Spring_Woods

"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

turkey slayer

Ol'Mossy

Duke0002

Roostem33

Thanks alot guys, its been fun getting new hunters more envolved into Turkey hunting.

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

spur collector

Congrats on a fine season so far.

Mild Bill

You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat those who can do nothing for them or to them.

chatterbox

You folks are having a fine season!
Great job! Love them smiles! :icon_thumright:

captin_hook

It can't get much better than that!!

pullit

Y'all are tuff on those birds, congrats on a great season so far.

misfire

Way to go Jody, thats a stellar season so far
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net