Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got a Double with a Turkey Hunting Legend!!

Started by HoggleGobble, April 05, 2012, 09:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

What a hunt !!! Congrats on the Double with a Legend  :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Ol'Mossy

ctwny1

I've hunted with Eddie and he is is a great guy. Congrats!

PureGold

Congrats on a great hunt and a great story!

pullit

Never hunted with him but have talked to him a few times, and he seems like a real down to earth guy.

Congrats on your hunt

deadbuck

" I'm coming home, one of these guys looks like a stick of gum and all the other one wants to do is give me five"

Ruger M77

What?
Quote from: deadbuck on April 06, 2012, 12:56:26 PM
" I'm coming home, one of these guys looks like a stick of gum and all the other one wants to do is give me five"
I eat therefore I hunt

HoggleGobble

Quote from: Ruger M77 on April 06, 2012, 01:57:02 PM
What?

That's what Eddie says on TK and Mike. It's hilarious.

870supermagnum

Man, am I jealous.  Congrats on a great hunt with a legend.

MouthCaller

:TooFunny: Give me 5 Eddie!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

savduck

Dang Chad you may not ever have a season that tops this one. Congrats to you. That's pretty cool.
Georgia Boy

Hookhunter

Ok hunting with Eddie Salter and getting some conecuh sausage man that makes me home sick AND VERY VERY jealous!!!! I am a bama boy transplanted in Virginia and you have just experienced 2 of
Alabamans best now all you need is to catch a game in Tuscaloosa!!!!! Did I say I was jealous.

Congrats on a lifetime memory and a couple nice birds.

Justin
Yelp,yelp,yelp.. Gobble, BOOM!!!! Flop,flop,flop

Flydown

Quote from: Hookhunter on April 06, 2012, 09:11:21 PM
Ok hunting with Eddie Salter and getting some conecuh sausage man that makes me home sick AND VERY VERY jealous!!!! I am a bama boy transplanted in Virginia and you have just experienced 2 of
Alabamans best now all you need is to catch a game in Tuscaloosa!!!!! Did I say I was jealous.

Congrats on a lifetime memory and a couple nice birds.

Justin

I'm pretty sure Chad has the Trifecta in Bama. He Graduated from The University Of Alabama! ROLL TIDE.  Congrats Chad that was an AWESOME trip and I'm sure will never be forgotton. GOOD TIMES BUDDY.

Houndstooth Game Calls

Congrats!! Did you stop and get some "dough-2-go" to pay for all that sausage!!! :toothy9:

turkeywhisperer935