OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Still Here

Started by TRKYHTR, May 21, 2011, 11:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hootowl

Joe.
       Still here in Indiana? At least I think Iam still here, My wife would argue that Point.....

Hoot

CASH

Quote from: bird on May 21, 2011, 01:43:29 PM
Judgement Day begins at 6pm in whatever time zone you live in with The End of the World takes place 5 months later on October 21, 2011 according to Harold Camping.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/15/judgment-day-no-way-what%E2%80%99s-behind-the-may-21-2011-end-of-the-world-rumors/

So let me get this straight.  The Rapture happens by time zones?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

stone road turkey calls

they should put all them people in a room turn the light off lock the door and leave. see you at 7pm.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Spring_Woods

20 minutes left in the eastern time zone.  :D
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

guesswho

I'm still...............poof!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

BOFF

Hum,

What to do with 16 minutes?

God Bless,
David B.

bird

Ah Oh...... It's Beginning......

A volcano in Iceland has begun to erupt!  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43121772/ns/world_news-europe/

Oh yeah... we stopped by Taco Bell instead of Sonic.  

Sherrell

And to think I was getting ready to cancel my trip back out to New Mexico next Spring and have given up on my November 5th. fall hunt of this year.

NOT!

bird

Quote from: guesswho on May 21, 2011, 06:33:06 PM

Ronnie where are you man.......

Spring_Woods

"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

M Sharpe

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
That is too funny. My sides are hurting from laughing.

I read where Australia came through just fine. They are a day ahead of us.
On a more serious note, I guess this fella knows where he will spend eternity now. Well maybe not. If he predicted this, he doesn't believe anything else that God's word tells us either.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

guesswho

Quote from: bird on May 21, 2011, 07:17:58 PM
Quote from: guesswho on May 21, 2011, 06:33:06 PM

Ronnie where are you man.......

:TooFunny:

Man, I thought it was all over.  Had a strsange feeling come over me,  turned out to be gas.  So for the picture to be accurate the dog would be absent and I'd be standing there holding an empty leash.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

stinkpickle

I put on clean underwear for this???  I tried to empty my beer fridge by 6pm...it took me 46 mintues to type this.   :help: