Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

my 20ga rossi project (finished pic in the bottom post)

Started by turkeyhunter91, February 26, 2014, 08:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyhunter91

What do you all think, the one picture is from before I sent the barrel to William at sumtoy and put a ati adjustable stock and forearm on It. I am debateing on painting It, but Im not sure yet. Im ready for some warmer weather because I have some federal heavyweight 7s along with a few others to try through the choke william built for it.I am very happy with the work he done to it, I would recommend him to anyone else who is thinking about doing something similar. The after picture is in the next post down

turkeyhunter91

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

IowaGobblers

Looks great! I think you'll have yourself a nice light weight turkey killer there!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

turkeyhunter91

Here is the finished project,  my wife painted it and made the sling for me. I cant wait to pack this gun next month

old frank

I have something like this on my bucket list. Hopefully a project for next season.

I like your results.

cluck

The wife did a great paint job and the sling also. Hope it shoots as good as it looks!!      cluck

jrwingbone

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

surehuntsalot

very nice lightweight turkey rig
good luck with her :icon_thumright:
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

owlhoot