North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

We can use a 70 spot

Started by TrackeySauresRex, May 08, 2024, 05:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

No pressure Fellas  :funnyturkey:

What a great season here for Guns N' Hoses again.
This season has not been a pretty one for me. But there is still time. Congrats to everyone here! You are definitely a bunch of turkey hunting machines. It's absolutely FANnnnntastic with us being in the running again. Good luck to the rest and get them upgrades.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

You're right Trackey, and best of luck to you!! :anim_25:
I've got one tag left, I'll do my best. :fud: :turkey:

Hayudog

I wish I had a bird like last years. All it takes is 1 1/2 " spurs, 11" inches ( of beard ) and 21 pounds.  Set the bar... that's a 73 point bird!

Twowithone

I have a tag also Ill give it my best shot hopefully with some WLB #6 shot to the noggin. :OGturkeyhead:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Hayudog on May 08, 2024, 07:51:49 PMI wish I had a bird like last years. All it takes is 1 1/2 " spurs, 11" inches ( of beard ) and 21 pounds.  Set the bar... that's a 73 point bird!

Ohhh Yeah, we had a couple of good ones last season.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Hayudog on May 08, 2024, 07:51:49 PMI wish I had a bird like last years. All it takes is 1 1/2 " spurs, 11" inches ( of beard ) and 21 pounds.  Set the bar... that's a 73 point bird!
Show off!!  :funnyturkey:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Twowithone on May 08, 2024, 09:22:40 PMI have a tag also Ill give it my best shot hopefully with some WLB #6 shot to the noggin. :OGturkeyhead:
Good luck Brian!!!  :firefighter:  :anim_25: