OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pinhoti calls

Started by slave601, February 02, 2024, 06:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dublelung

runngun

Wonder if Ol Carl Ray is a little more quieter these days.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

joey46

Mouth calls some of the most :drool: :drool: user friendly I've ever tried.  Setting up a few items for a 3/8 Florida quota hunt.  The new Pinhoti calls already in the vest.  Love some of these threads since most turn into cartoons.  Lol.  Some need to really get over themselves.  The 80s and 90s have passed you by.  Do you think you can actually ban YouTube?
Btw - hope to do two States this season maybe three.  Getting old so the knees are giving out before the desire.

arkrem870

No....but the more public hunters that understand watching/liking/buying the products of those pimping out public hunting is cutting your own throat the better. Glad you were drawn for a quota.....more quotas are coming and more loss of hunting opportunities guaranteed. If you like losing your opportunity then you can't be helped

joey46

Public means public.  Nothing tough to understand about that.  Some think things can revert to the 1980s.   They won't.  Live with it or practice your putting and nine iron.

slave601

Quote from: runngun on March 01, 2024, 01:17:31 PM

Carl Ray is literally my neighbor. He's changed his ways and as far as I know completely quit all the social media shenanigans. He's very involved in church and so on.
"thinnin the flock"

Howie g

Quote from: slave601 on March 01, 2024, 06:20:03 PM

Carl Ray is literally my neighbor. He's changed his ways and as far as I know completely quit all the social media shenanigans. He's very involved in church and so on.
Sounds like ole C ray done set himself Free .. good on him

runngun

Quote from: slave601 on March 01, 2024, 06:20:03 PM

That is awesome!!! I am glad that you posted this!!! Everyone could use a whole lot of Jesus!!!

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.