turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New to site and Turkey hunting

Started by sworntofun, November 27, 2011, 10:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sworntofun

HI, I'm Joel  from central Alabama been deer hunting for 10 years and now ready to try turkey hunting been practicing calling and can't wait till spring to hunt some gobblers . Looking forward to learning new things and making new friends .

hookedspur

Welcome Joel  :anim_25: lots of knowable people on here and some very good advise.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Basser69

Joel, Turn back while you can. This sport is way more addictive than deer hunting. Have a great time here and enjoy the fun.

Scott and I'm a turkey addict

trkehunr93

Quote from: Basser69 on November 28, 2011, 10:06:41 AM
Joel, Turn back while you can. This sport is way more addictive than deer hunting. Have a great time here and enjoy the fun.

Scott and I'm a turkey addict

:agreed:  turn back now while you still have money!  Turkey hunting is very addictive, once you fill all your tags in your home state you'll want to start traveling to other states to kill turkeys, theres no end to the madness!  Seriously, welcome to the board and good luck this spring.

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Sully53

chatterbox

:wagon: to OG!
This is the place to be to learn about turkey hunting! It is truely an addictive passion, and here's wishing you the best this upcoming spring! :icon_thumright:

vaturkey

:welcomeOG: & Good Luck !   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

turkey slayer

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

GobblerChaser

From another new guy, welcome aboard. Looking forward to sharing turkey stories with you.

Once it gets you my friend, it doesn't let go. Careful careful.