OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lets see some pics of your 10's

Started by nflorek, June 03, 2011, 07:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nflorek

hunter22

Here's mine.

Browning BPS with 26 inch barrel, 1X4 Leupold NWTF scope with Quick Detachable Rings so the fiber optic sights can be used if needed, Indian Creek .710 choke, Claw sling, Kick Eez Recoil Pad, shooting H210 Nitros in 4X5X7 loads.

nflorek

presdme

Here is mine, h&r 10 gauge 24 inch barrel, kicks goblin thunder 680 tube, shooting win supreme 6 lead, 170 and up at 40 yards, bushnell trophy, boydes stocks, and a cheap sling.

philbilly26

heres mine.  Remington Sp-10, 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Basser69

presdme

nice  :z-guntootsmiley:nice :z-guntootsmiley: keep em comin!!

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

jerf

Here is my h&r with handi-grip stock.

nflorek

Quote from: jerf on June 18, 2011, 05:08:16 PM
  Here is my h&r with handi-grip stock.
jerf looks sweet i'm sending mine out for camo next week. What mount did you use for your red dot? I have a 336 mount on order for a ff2 i think it will work with the factory holes cause they are a half inch apart but if it does not i'm gonna need a one piece mount

jerf

I used ruger 10-22 base and cut it to just fit the red dot,only 2 holes lined up,where are you sending it to get cammoed, I will probly get the stocks cammoed on mine before next turkey season.

nflorek

Quote from: jerf on June 18, 2011, 07:29:08 PM
I used ruger 10-22 base and cut it to just fit the red dot,only 2 holes lined up,where are you sending it to get cammoed, I will probly get the stocks cammoed on mine before next turkey season.
I am going to use duckville imaging and have it done in mossy oak  break up

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"