OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mike Yingling live oak crystal over slate

Started by wvmntnhick, March 02, 2016, 06:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmntnhick

i listened to his sound file and thought, "Gotta have it!" Lots of times I've heard others calls and thought that by getting one of them I could really change my game. Well, it's never happened as I've never been able to get the same sound from a call that others have. Especially when trying to tone them down. What sounds good loud generally doesn't do so well when the volume drops. That's not the case with this call. I'm loving it. While I don't generally carry but just a couple pot calls, this one will find a place in my vest the first day I get out for sure. It's a good looking call and man does it sound good. Makes me wish I'd have saved the money I spent on mass produced calls and bought one of these years ago. Now, to save the money and get a titanium...

M,Yingling

Kris   glad u liked it hope it helps ,,,,like said on phone they are great low volume call also... and when your up for the titanium just give me holler  Good Luck 
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey