turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Additions to the Screamin Demon line

Started by RaspyD, February 27, 2016, 07:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaspyD

Here are a few "cousins" to the Screamin Demon. 

From left to right: ceramic, copper, aluminum, green anodized aluminum, black anodized aluminum, and slate.

Perfection Turkey Calls

packmule

paboxcall

Oh boy, they look awesome!  How's that ceramic sound?

:blob10:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

357MAGNOLE

Exciting. Just ordered the Screamin Demon a few days ago. Can't wait to try it out, planning on it being my wet weather call with a carbon striker.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

mgm1955

Gobbleandgrunt

So do these new calls all have corian pots

RaspyD

Quote from: paboxcall on February 27, 2016, 11:56:54 AM
Oh boy, they look awesome!  How's that ceramic sound?

:blob10:
John, The ceramic sounds good but doesn't the sound doesn't jump off the call like a glass or aluminum surface.  I think it sounds best with the carbon tipped striker like the one you have.

Quote from: Gobbleandgrunt on February 27, 2016, 08:56:32 PM
So do these new calls all have corian pots

Yes, those are all Corian pots.
Perfection Turkey Calls

The Woodsman

These are Perfection, yes? I ran one back in the '90's at an NWTF banquet here in Pa that was an excellent call....

Denny

RaspyD

Quote from: The Woodsman on February 28, 2016, 07:33:09 AM
These are Perfection, yes? I ran one back in the '90's at an NWTF banquet here in Pa that was an excellent call....

Denny
Those are Perfection Calls.  These are a Corian pot call.  You may have ran the one in the green laminate pot??
Perfection Turkey Calls

The Woodsman

Quote from: RaspyD on February 28, 2016, 07:38:42 AM

Denny
Those are Perfection Calls.  These are a Corian pot call.  You may have ran the one in the green laminate pot??

Yes, that would be correct. I remember I bought 2 laminated strikers at the time. They had an extremely small tip but ran great. I cannot remember their names but they were the original guys pushing Perfection.
Denny

The Woodsman

RaspyD

Quote from: The Woodsman on February 28, 2016, 07:45:15 AM

Denny

Yes, that would be correct. I remember I bought 2 laminated strikers at the time. They had an extremely small tip but ran great. I cannot remember their names but they were the original guys pushing Perfection.
Denny

Jim Clay and Tom Duvall were the two guys.  That laminated striker is still my favorite to this day. I lost one in pursuit of a gobbler a few years ago but still have a couple. 
Perfection Turkey Calls

The Woodsman

Quote from: RaspyD on February 28, 2016, 10:13:31 AM
Quote from: The Woodsman on February 28, 2016, 07:45:15 AM

Denny

Denny

Jim Clay and Tom Duvall were the two guys.  That laminated striker is still my favorite to this day. I lost one in pursuit of a gobbler a few years ago but still have a couple.

Thanks for the info to bring back an old memory... I may look into one of these newer versions since I didn't pull the trigger back then.

Denny