OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A wingbone yelper for Yelper

Started by M Sharpe, October 28, 2016, 09:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M Sharpe

Here is a wingbone for Yelper. I don't do too many white ones. Seems most want them stained. Personally, I don't mind a white one. The colors sure do pop on them!! The other is a cane yelper I built for a friend of mine. We've called against each other in contest the last couple of years. Me running nothing but wingbones and yelpers and him running everything else.

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Trumpetyelper

The craftsmanship of your calls are top notch.  Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

idratherb

Ill have one of yours around my neck tomorrow morning.

crow

M Sharpe

Quote from: idratherb on October 28, 2016, 11:12:15 AM
Ill have one of yours around my neck tomorrow morning.
Hope ya kill some with it!!! If you get some bones, send them my way!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Yelper

Mark, it looks great. I look forward to using it this coming season.
Thanks again

Yelper

M Sharpe

USMC0331

Beautiful calls, and I'm sure they will bring the turkeys in!!!!

mgm1955

Quote from: Trumpetyelper on October 28, 2016, 09:32:05 AM
The craftsmanship of your calls are top notch.  Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
Great stuff Mark!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Champ63

Beautiful and Deadly Mark! Now could you please make me one oughta that rooster at the barn?... :TooFunny:

worth612000

Yelper changed his delivery address to Georgia! LOL Great looking calls, congrats to the new owners.

M Sharpe

Quote from: Champ63 on October 28, 2016, 10:38:32 PM
Beautiful and Deadly Mark! Now could you please make me one oughta that rooster at the barn?... :TooFunny:

In time grasshopper!!! I'll even leave the feathers on it for ya!!  :TooFunny: Not sure how they will work though, he is a jungle rooster. Might have to use it on one of those sissy-fied oscellated peacock turkeys!!!  :TooFunny:

Yelper

Quote from: worth612000 on October 29, 2016, 01:51:02 AM
Yelper changed his delivery address to Georgia! LOL Great looking calls, congrats to the new owners.

You have quite a few of my calls, but you will not get this one! :fud: