OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

I'm new to oldgobbler, but old to Turkey hunting, should be FUN...

Started by turkeyhunter60, March 08, 2011, 03:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyhunter60

:hello99:...I'm 61 years old, been Turkey hunting since 1977, 34 years, missed a few years now and then......No one taught me to Turkey hunt learned on my own, through reading books, and listening to tapes, and getting out hunting the woods through trial an error.....Roger Lathem, and Ben Rogers Lee, and calls from them..Took it serious..Started hunting turkey's in my home town Of Red Bluff California, and Redding Ca...Been successful hunting turkeys, always learning something new in the turkey woods through the years, and having fun doing it......My father hunted all his life, started me hunting when I was old enough to walk....We hunted Blacktail deer in Red Bluff ca. and Northern ca....I've hunted, Deer ,Elk, Bear, Water Foul, Upland birds, Hogs, Varmints...All Fishing...Been into Archery all my Life,and Guns, reloading.....And Love Family....And I enjoy sharing my experiences to Family and friends....Thanks Frank.... :fud: :newmascot:
BIG FRANK...

harvester

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

spurman

GOBBLE-GOBBLE!!!  Welcome Frank good to have you. Good luck turkey hunting this spring.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

randlet

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

FttFttVroom!

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

northwoodshntr

boomer